• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

More nice worship songs

natasha2

Beloved of All
Different styles, different rhytms, but i think all songs are anointed. Your morning/evening praise portion. Try to listen with headphones, its better experience. God bless you.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Ellisworth

Humble Prayer Warrior
Love to hear your church choir and songs of worship. I want to start playing those songs that people sung last Sunday when lost souls came to hear Gods word. Please, pray for those who did not come to the altar and gave their life to Jesus. Thanks for sharing these beautiful songs of praise.

Checen

Humble Servant of All
Different styles, different rhytms, but i think all songs are anointed. Your morning/evening praise portion. Try to listen with headphones, its better experience. God bless you.

I always enjoy songs from the Broklyn Tabernacle Choir .A song that touched my heart many years ago that Ministered unto me was " Only a look that's what it takes to bring salvation eternal in the heavens".I took that look because of that song. that night. I admire the arrangement of the Psalms.How it was organized nd coordinated to to bring such perfection and annointing.Natasha 2 always choose good songs

YeshuahComes

Beloved
Dear sister, have you not enjoyed in worship songs?
Dear Natasha, I love worship songs. If you click on Media at the top, you will see many songs, and other things. That is where the admin of prayer request set them up for people to post songs. I love that you posted, I am just letting you know. Huggs.

natasha2

Beloved of All
Dear Natasha, I love worship songs. If you click on Media at the top, you will see many songs, and other things. That is where the admin of prayer request set them up for people to post songs. I love that you posted, I am just letting you know. Huggs.
Thanks for letting me know. I post them here for years. It is just less complicated for me. ♥

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom